Connect your Hygraph project to Ninetailed
With this app you can add custom personalization rules to any content on your Hygraph projects, which will enrich data on Ninetailed.
The integration enables users to reap the benefits of the powerful content management and personalization capabilities from within a single UI. Building individualized experiences for users that match specifically tailored content is quick and easy with the integration.
What you can do with the Hygraph-Ninetailed integrationAnchor
- Add custom personalization rules to any content on your Hygraph projects, which will enrich data on Ninetailed.
- Create custom audiences without leaving Hygraph UI
Prerequisites to use this integrationAnchor
- You must have a Ninetailed account. If not, create a free one on their website.
- You must have Ninetailed SDK implemented on your code.
- You should have an existing Hygraph project. Sign up for a free Hygraph developer account.
- Connect Hygraph from your Ninetailed account. Checkout guide here.
How it worksAnchor
Step 1) Install Ninetailed app on your projectAnchor
Click here to install Ninetailed app on Hygraph. Select which project you want to install the app in, then click on Add App.
Step 2) Connect Hygraph to NinetailedAnchor
Click on the Connect button. You should be redirected to Ninetailed platform and follow the instructions there.
Step 3) Create Your Hygraph tokenAnchor
Follow these steps on Ninetailed docs. Once you've finished, continue to the next steps.
Step 4) Add Hygraph TokenAnchor
Copy the token generated in Step 3 and paste it into the API Key field. Then, click on the Set Hygraph Token button to save it.
Step 5) Choose the Models you want to personalize with NinetailedAnchor
Here, you should select which models you would like Ninetailed to personalize content for. After enabling, click on the Personalize Content Types button.
- Follow this guide to create personalized content for your audiences.