Best practices for Editors
- Save the drafts often as you are working on content pieces. This will prevent any loss of work if there are unforeseen issues.
- Use content stages and versioning to make sure that teams have an active record of their work.
- Use the Markdown field when you want to preview content formatting. This field is particularly helpful for larger blocks of text and adding links, quotes, formatted text.
- When using the Rich Text field, it is a good idea to optimize your images into a web-friendly format like
WebPto optimize the loads on your front end.
- Make sure you publish all assets and any referenced content when you are publishing new content. Hygraph is intended to be modular with content that is able to be reused in different contexts. Because of this, each asset and reference field has its own permissions which need to be updated when publishing new content.