If you're starting a new project or re-platforming an existing architecture - it's critical to ensure that your new stack matches your expectations. In this RFP template for Headless CMS and Content Platforms, we provide an objective checklist on what you should look out for when selecting a new vendor.
Some of the points we cover are:
- Whether the headless CMS is GraphQL native, or has support for REST APIs via remote fields.
- Whether your vendor needs to be a MACH compliant headless CMS.
- Whether this software enables agile content management as an Agile CMS, allowing editors, content creators, and developers to work efficiently in parallel.
- Whether this vendor is the best headless CMS for React, Next.js, Gatsby, Rust, and other popular languages and frameworks.
- Whether this vendor is able to support scaling enterprise content management needs, and so on.
A good RFP is always accompanied by a project description, some context into your goals and objectives, as well as some estimated timelines on when to expect phases of your project to complete.
Based on these, content platform vendors would be able to provide the information you need to make an informed decision, as well as provide enough context to highlight how their solutions match your use case(s).
This RFP template will be sent to you as a .xlsx file as well as a link to a Google Sheet.