commercetools is a headless commerce company that provides APIs to power e-commerce sales and similar functions for large businesses. A strong ambassador of the MACH (Microservices, API-first, Cloud-native, Headless) principles, the commercetools platform is a modern futureproof commerce solution.
About the commercetools App
- Bring your commercetools products and the rest of your content in one place, the Hygraph UI.
- Enjoy a UX more suitable for content editors to link products in a few simple steps.
- Tailor ecommerce experiences to the exact needs of your business and customers.
- Connect to all frontends and third-party applications.
- You must have a Hygraph account. If you don't have one, you can create one here.
- You must have a Hygraph project with at least one model.
- You must have a commercetools account. If you don't have one yet, you can get one here.
- You must have created a project in your commercetools account. Here is some information on how to get started.
- You must have
Storefront searchindexing status set to active. For more information on the steps to do so, please refer to our documentation.
- You must create an API Client from your commercetools project. For more information on the steps to do so, please refer to our documentation.
Quickstart and Resources
To set up the commercetools app, visit our documentation here.
To get familiar with commercetools and working with their APIs, we recommend starting with their documentation on the commercetools website.
For any assistance with using apps or sharing any feedback, get in touch with us via our on-site chat or via our community Slack.