Lokalise is a translation management system built for agile teams who want to automate their localization process.
About the Hygraph and Lokalise AppAnchor
With this app, you can submit content to Lokalise so that your team can translate it. You can also import all your translations to Hygraph, without leaving our platform. This enables you to continue following your preferred localisation workflows with internal and external contributors, without compromising on the quality of your content being interacted with within Hygraph.
To use this app, certain pre-requisites have to be met:
- You must have a Hygraph account. If you don't have one, you can create one here.
- You must have a Hygraph project.
- You must have a Lokalise account. If you don't have one, you can create one here.
- You must have a Lokalise project. The project type must be Software localization.
- You must create a Lokalise API Token and have it ready for the installation.
Quickstart and ResourcesAnchor
Full documentation for the App can be found here.
To get familiar with Lokalise, we recommend starting with their documentation on the Lokalise website.
For any assistance with using apps or sharing any feedback, get in touch with us via our on-site chat or via out community Slack.